currently booking destination weddings & elopements worldwide

south carolina — beyond

The little things really are the big things - and they deserve to be captured intentionally. Nothing fills me with more joy than bearing witness to the beauty of your love, in all its untamed, uninhibited glory. Let’s bottle up that feeling and make it last.

send inquiry

emmy kienast

photography

Every image is a chapter in the captivating narrative of your life's most precious moments. It's about more than just capturing smiles and poses; it's about preserving the genuine emotions, connections, and experiences that make your story uniquely yours.

Let's create your dream session and strive to document the essence of your journey, from the quiet whispers of anticipation to the jubilant celebrations that follow. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, I weave together a visual tapestry that unfolds like a cherished novel, allowing you to revisit and relive your most cherished memories time and time again.

You can trust me to capture the moments that matter most, so your story can be told and treasured for generations to come.

Tell your story authentically.

Portraits

INVESTMENT STARTING AT $500

PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES FOR THE EMOTIONAL TRUTH SEEKERS, THE PLAYFULLY ROMANTIC SOULS, THE WILDLY IN LOVE AND THE PURE OF HEART-UP FOR ANYTHING- PARTY ANIMALS.

A picture never changes, even when the people in it do. You’ve already walked through many seasons together.

Freezing moments in time, preserving the unique beauty and character of each subject for years to come. It's about more than just taking pictures; it's about revealing the soul behind the smile, creating a lasting legacy of memories and emotions captured in a single frame.

IT INCLUDES :

+ Client Questionnaire + Pinterest Board
+ 1-2 hours on location photo shoot
+ Up to three outfit changes
+ Sneak peek gallery within 24 hours
+ Online Gallery of images to choose from
+ Printing License
+ Full gallery delivered within 4 weeks

Let's be friends!

"Emmy is such an amazing creator and human! Her style is very dreamy, storytelling, and nostalgic. It’s perfect! She connects so well to her clients and shows love and encouragement to everyone. Working with EKP is so much fun and the confidence and self-love I feel during and after my sessions is worth everything. I couldn’t recommend Emmy enough!!"
- Madison & Cael

"From our very first interaction of me reaching out to schedule a session to me finally receiving the finished photos, Emmy has seriously been THE BEST. She was very attentive to what I was potentially looking for and patient with me in multiple aspects (as it was my first solo shoot of my own accord, I wasn't entirely sure the direction I wanted to take things). Once we came up with some ideas together, it was easy to see that Emmy is soo SO incredibly passionate about bringing the vision to life. From Pinterest boards to brainstorming outfit ideas and multiple concepts, all of it made me feel super reassured and excited for photoshoot day! Her energy is so absolutely infectious, fun to be around and made me so comfortable (especially photographing in public). I'm so appreciative of her amazing and efficient communication, patience, and dedication to creating the best work and experience all around." - Vannessa

YES! Traveling is a huge passion of mine and I'm so blessed that this job allows me to see so many cool places and meet so many cool people. Check out my travel schedule and my travel bucket list on the "about" page!

Do you travel?

If you haven't yet, go fill out the contact form to get things started! Once it's time to book, I'll send you a contract to sign and an invoice where you can make payments right there. If you can't decide on which package is best for you, go with the lower option (you can always upgrade but you can't downgrade!)

we want to book! What are next steps?

A 30% retainer is required in order to book and the remaining 70% is due at least 1 month before your session/wedding date. (You can ask to set up a payment plan as well!)

Do you require a deposit/retainer?

I send you sneak peeks within 24 hours and deliver your full gallery within 6 weeks!

Sometimes life happens but I will 100% communicate with you to keep you updated!

What is the turnaround time?

Through an online gallery through PASS. I will send you a link to your email with download instructions!

**PLEASE download your full gallery to your computer/hard drive/online drive or all three so you have them forever! Galleries expire after 1 year!

How will I get my photos?

High Quality prints and albums are available for purchase straight from your gallery link!

Do you sell prints?

Nostalgic feel

documentary approach

intentional imagery

documenting the effortless, everyday magic.

south carolina — beyond